Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Voting for Obama w/ McCain's Policies?

The following was forwarded to me in an email. This is just more proof that people are voting for Obama simply because he's black! Pitiful!

If you are thinking of voting for Obama, and are fully informed of his record, his racist associations (including his church of 20 years where Farrakhan was welcomed and hatred of whitey was preached) and agree with his voting record, then, this will probably offend you.

But if you were thinking of voting for Obama and know about as much as those in the interviews in the attached link, PLEASE check the facts.

I know McCain is not the best candidate ever put forth, but KNOW who and WHAT you are voting for. Obama is THE #1 MOST LIBERAL SENATOR. BIDEN is #3.

I am embarrassed to be a part of the America represented here in this link.

I’ve been depressed thinking about how incredibly blinded Americans have become in regards to Obama. It reminds me of how God blinded some from seeing the truth so that only the elect would see the truth. Anyway, check this out (I believe it is Howard Stern) http://www.bpmdeejays.com/upload/hs_sal_in_Harlem_100108.mp3.

No comments: