Friday, April 17, 2009

The LORD is full of grace and mercy!


We are grateful to all who prayed for gadfly j and his wife through this difficult time. I have not provided the details of Joey's condition per his wife's request. But I can say they are humbled by the LORD's grace and the intercession of the saints. They see the invisible hand of God providentially working all this to His own glory, and the living testimony that the Holy Spirit has made them for the cause of Christ. May the Lord be praised for His glorious grace and mercy.

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong." (2Cor. 12:9-10)

No comments: